Create A Blog Post – Step by Step – Writing & Editing – Part 1
In this 3rd part, I am going to write the blog post. Let me show you a few tricks to make this process faster.
There are SO many subtle nuances and skills that creep in when trying to create a blog post.
You will watch me encounter many issues during this process so keep watching.
Let’s create our first blog post!
- PHILIP BORROWMAN
Things To Consider
- Use the voice to text feature to type out your article. Google Docs and Word has this feature.
- Your feelings do NOT matter. You are creating content for your audience and that is your only goal – solving the user query.
- When you run intro problems using your page builder. Post inside the support groups of your page builder and they can help.
- Understand that by overcoming the same hurdles I encounter you are developing much faster as a marketer.
Things To Do NOT Do
- Do not copy content from other blogs.
- Do not use content scrapers or auto content curation software.
- Do not buy backlinks or any Private Blog Network links.