Google Analytics + Search Console
As your site grows, you have to measure the traffic and data that comes in. using Google Analytics and the Search Console is the best way to do that. Follow along to get these set up properly.
WHAT YOU ARE DOING
- Add the “s” to the site address bar as I show you and update any plugins which needs updating.
- Delete any old themes you are not using on your site.
- Create a new Gmail account. You only need ONE Gmail account to control ALL your Google properties, including YouTube Channel, Google Analytics, Google Drive, Google Search Console and so on.
- Create a Google Analytics account using your new Gmail account. Set it up as I show you.
- Create a Google Search Console account using your new Gmail account. Set it up as I show you.
- Submit your sitemap to Google as I show you in the tutorial above.
It’s time to move to the next step in the Action Plan!