I Hate My Voice And Cameras!
Everyone hates the sound of their own voice, so get over it. I am a very introverted person and I loathe the sight of myself on camera, yet I still do it. Here is why…
I recorded my first video EVER in 2017… you have to understand that EVERYONE hates the sound of their own voice, so get over it…. that simple.
- PHILIP BORROWMAN
- Stay OFF camera for the first 50 videos at least!
- Accept that everyone must start from somewhere.
- Accept your first 20 videos or so will suck! But you will improve.
- Keep things SIMPLE!
No, Forget It!
- Appear on camera.
- Try and use a green screen.
- Over-complicate videos with complicated overlay and transitions.
I recorded this video below on December 15, 2018. I used this to showcase how I had grown from making my first video 1 year prior in 2017
This is the blooper reel from my product called, The Simple Traffic Blueprint.. I recorded STB in 2019.